Katerina Plotnikova

2:23 PM Pastel Lemon 0 Comments


 

I don't normally post pics from another photographer on my blog, but I feel I really have to share this one if you haven't yet come across of Miss Katerina Plotnikova's other worldly work.

Her work is often so dreamy, fantasy-like and she works so great with many woodland animals. I'm not talking about any animals but some of the most fear and wild animals! These images really warmed my heart, I have great pleasure of viewing these images, and I hope you will too.

As far as I am concerned, the photographer had a professional animal carer to take good care of the animals while in production. And I must stress that no one should go up to any wild animals on your own to make the same attempt, unless you have professional advice and help.

Here below is some of her work here with the woodland creatures, to see more of her work, you can like her page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KaterinaPlotnikovaPhotography















0 comments: