A thought on editing...

2:13 PM Pastel Lemon 0 Comments

I now have pictures from 3 shoots on my hand to be edited... altho 2 of them have already been edited about 40 to 50% ...but sometimes i feel like i needed to break away from the images I've taken for a while, so when i look at them again, I'll know how to edit them.

I wonder if its the same for other photographers!? Apparently there are some pictures which are pretty straight forward on editing coz from the moment you took the pictures, you already knew what you want and how it should look like. For those others, you caught on the camera because of instinct, i always find it takes a bit time to decide what kind of editing would fit the image the best.

I am certainly not the kind of photographer who would process the picture for the sake of putting the pictures out as soon as it can be. That may not be good news for those who work with me, and eagerly waiting for the pictures... but i do believe the waiting should be well worth it... i hope...

Please tolerate me...

0 comments: