A fruitful day

11:57 PM Pastel Lemon 0 Comments

Yesterday I shot with my beautiful beautiful friend Nooshin, and a very talented make-up artist - Alicia, whom I know her for a long time. The shoot was heavily concentrating on beauty looks, aimed to produce a very high end images and of course for my Human's Origin project!!

Nooshin is perfect for this coz her look is very feminine but yet strong!! That's exactly what i love about her. I can always see her has a strong sense of independency, but not forgetting who she is, and could be very girly too! She also has a great personality which is a great bonus!

Here's some behind scenes pictures at the shoot:

Alicia and Nooshin are so happy together lol

And here's some finishing product so far...

Editorial Beauty - Famme Fatal

Editorial Beauty - Autumn Luxe

And there's more to come ;)

0 comments: