Some updates

5:56 PM Pastel Lemon 0 Comments

Due to Uni work and about to move house soon, too much time has been taken away from me and it has been a while since I can do more photoshoot to suit my urge in photography.

But when you love something, you just couldn't put it down for too long. So I sneak a little bit time in, to study more ways to edit a black & white image.

The following three images (from some old shoots) is the new product from my new found processing methods for B&W images. I know its not something innovative, I am sure many people has done more or less this kind of editing, but as part of the experiment I hope it comes out nicely.


*A soft glow surround the subject to create a soft & feminine image.
Model: Nooshin
MUA: Alicia Samuels (AOXpressions)



* A more harsh exposure to the shadow & light, to recreate the mood of the 50s/60s photographs.
Model: Rosey D
MUA: Sian-Louise Auld
Stylist: Kati Brugnoli

In addition, the photos that were originally planned to be published in the international Indonesian fashion magazine (FIORI), has postponed into the February issue now. I can't wait to see them.

More possible publishing opportunities is also under way :)
There are some big plans include, but I'll tell more when things are more settled ;)

0 comments: